MobileMobile | Continue

Discuz.eu

Forgot Pass?
Find
Hot Search: Template Plugin Discuz
View: 1901|Reply: 2

Change the server and restore the backup.

[Copy link]
Post on 28-11-2015 15:48:56 | All posts |Read mode
Good day , wonder if some 1 can help with changing the server steps and uploading the backup .

i have been looking for Explination/Tutorial and i found a chinese 1
but still cant get the steps even after google translator.

Any advice.
Regards.

Props Report

Post on 20-10-2016 18:21:42 | All posts
help, i can't create fid
when i created, my site show "file not found"...
just like this
facegame.vn/2-1/forum.php=> show "file not found"
Reply Support Opposition

Props Report

Post on 19-7-2017 00:53:06 | All posts
Hair, refers to the growth of hair of the head.Hair is not organs, so do not contain nerves and blood vessels, but contains cells .Hair in addition to make people increase the aesthetic feeling, is mainly used to protect the head.Soft and fluffy hair elastic, can withstand the lighter collision, can also help the head sweat evaporation.The average person's hair is about 100000 root, in all the hair, the length of the hair, especially women with long hair.Some can grow to 90 ~ 100 cm, 150 cm, even but generally will not exceed 200 cm.

Hair color is genetically determined commonly, common are black, golden yellow, brown, red, and so on.When the human aging, usually silvery hair.Because of the difference of race and region, has dark hair, golden yellow, red, brown, red, brown, yellow, gray, and even a green and red.Through dye their hair dyed a variety of colors.Scientific studies have shown that: the color of the hair with hair contains metal elements related to the different.Black hair contains the same amount of copper, iron and melanin, increased when the content of nickel, it becomes gray.Golden hair contains titanium, reddish brown hair containing molybdenum, red brown besides containing copper, iron, cobalt and, green hair is copper containing too much.In some African countries, some child's hair red, this is caused by a severe lack of protein.

Reply Support Opposition

Props Report

Points policy of this forum

Contact|Darkroom|Mobile|Discuz English and Turkish

web stats

GMT+1, 21-9-2017 22:19 , Processed in 0.133740 second(s), 21 queries .